Book Quality Low-Cost One-Off Cleaning in Kingston upon Thames Today!
There are always times when your home could benefit from a really deep clean. This could be something you like to do a couple of times a year or something you need because you are moving or having a party, etc. The problem is that it takes so much longer than regular cleaning and so you may find yourself putting it off or having to make do with a slightly better than usual clean. However there is another solution – book us to carry out affordable one-off cleaning in Kingston upon Thames and we will take care of it for you!
We offer a very high standard of service for an incredibly low price and will make sure that every inch of your home is sparklingly clean and smells lovely and fresh. This is much more intensive than our regular cleaning service and perfect for many different situations so give us a call right now and request your free quote for our one-off deep cleaning service!
How Can Our Service for Spring Cleaning in KT1 Help You?
As well as being an affordable and high quality service, our one-off deep cleaning really does go much further than any others. Take a look below to see what you can expect when you book spring cleaning in Kingston upon Thames as compared to regular cleaning:
- Our professional deep cleaners are usually booked when more attention is needed, such as moving in or out, to clear up after renovation works, prepare for or clean up after a party or to just refresh the home. You book it for the day that suits you and leave the rest to us. Regular cleaning is carried out weekly, fortnightly or monthly, as you decide, and continues until you say otherwise;
- Deep cleaning may be carried out by a single cleaner or a team and will take a minimum of 3 hours, depending on the size of your property and the list of tasks. We recommend that you tell us what you need so we can create your own personalised plan and free quote.Regular cleaning is performed by your allocated cleaner for the time that you set. Our advisers can discuss the tasks that you need carried out and tell you how long it'll take;
- All equipment and professional cleaning detergents can be supplied for an additional 13 GBP for one-off cleaning. When supplying equipment we require a minimum of 2 cleaners for a period of 3 hours each.We can supply a range of professional cleaning detergents at a great price and deliver them to your door ready for your first regular cleaning appointment - all we need from you is the vacuum cleaner;
- One-off cleaning in Kingston upon Thames will take longer than our regular cleaning service. We ask you to tell us what needs doing, the results you expect and give us a description of the property to allow us to create a personal plan. The routine created by regular cleaning means that it takes less time, although we recommend that your first visit be extended by 30 minutes - 1 hour to allow us to get to know the property and you so we can give you the best service;
- Our one-off deep cleaning service is perfect to refresh your home a few times a year, or if you're moving home or even if you want to try us out - afterwards you can judge for yourself whether you then want to book our regular cleaning service. Regular cleaning can be carried out as often as you need us and we're also happy to do it for a short period of time, i.e. to cover another cleaner or help while you're busy with work, a new baby or anything else that demands your time;
- Both services come with no obligations. Once you're satisfied with the spring cleaning in Kingston upon Thames - that's it. Likewise we'll carry out regular cleaning until you tell us to stop, there is no minimum contract;
- Both services are hourly based, which you can set beforehand
- Neither service will cost you more if you book a weekend or bank holiday appointment;
- One-off cleaning can be combined with other services such as carpet and oven cleaning. Regular cleaning can include appliance cleaning and carpet vacuuming as standard;
- Neither service includes cleaning the exterior of the property;
- Spring cleaning in KT1 doesn't include laundry and ironing but regular cleaning can, the appointment just needs to be extended;
- You can request the same deep cleaning team to return for your next appointment. Likewise you'll get allocated a regular cleaner for the personal touch - we just kindly ask you not change the set appointments when avoidable;
- Both services are trained in secure key holding so you don't have to be at the property when the cleaning is being carried out.
One-off cleaning includes: hoovering and mopping; dusting; polishing; lime scale removal; cleaning wardrobes and cupboards inside and out; internal and external window cleaning; intensive bathroom cleaning, including tiles, grout, floor, toilet, sink, etc.; cleaning skirting boards; appliance cleaning (please defrost the freezer beforehand); cleaning doors, handles and light switches; and professional carpet and upholstery cleaning, oven cleaning and more - please call and ask for more details.
Regular cleaning includes: vacuuming and mopping; dusting and polishing; dish-washing; laundry and ironing; tidying and clothes folding; changing bin bags and taking out the rubbish; changing bed sheets; internal window cleaning within reach; cleaning bathroom tiles, floor, sink, WC and mirrors; cleaning skirting boards, doors, door handles and light switches; general clean of kitchen appliances; etc. Please download our cleaning checklist for more details.
Choose Us to Carry Out One-Off Cleaning in Kingston upon Thames!
When you decide to book with us you are choosing a company with a great reputation that will go the extra mile to make sure you are happy and you can also enjoy:
- Professionally trained cleaners that we constantly motivate so that they are happy and eager to get your home clean and do so with a smile;
- Customer advisers that are available to assist you 7 days a week;
- Regular quality control to make sure that our standards stay high and our prices stay low;
- The security of dealing with a professional company fully covered by Liability and General Liability insurance to protect you, your home and us.
Get Professional Deep Cleaners by Contacting Us Today!
You can call 020 3404 6057 and speak to an adviser 7 days a week, or you can fill in our online form to get a free quote or a call back at a suitable time or alternatively you can use our online chat facility to get chatting with us right now and find out just how we can help refresh your home!